According to recent reports, Facebook and Youtube together, bite into a
major chunk of online mobile traffic. Cumulatively, they account for
one-third of all the mobile web traffic in North America.
The Top 10 services which take account for maximum web traffic comprise of many popular apps/services. Together the top 10 account for 77% of total web traffic. The remaining 23% percent are accounted for by mobile apps. The chart below lists the mobile traffic share of the top 10 web services.